- Micron: Math in the Workplace—These real-world math problems demonstrate the relevance of math in today’s world. The lessons are organized by math strands (numbers and operations, measurement, algebra, geometry, and data analysis and probability) for easy searching.
- The Math Dude Videos—Mike DeGraba is the Math Dude in these fast-paced programs aimed at helping students with Algebra I.
- Intel in Education’s “Designing Effective Projects: Project-Based Units to Engage Students”—This site contains a collection of exemplary unit plans that integrate technology into classroom projects.
- Grid Games and Matching Mania—Oklahoma teacher website with activity ideas for classroom use.
- Rhythm, Rhyme, Results LLC is a production house and online media company that produces entertaining and effective educational music, including rap/hip-hop and pop songs about math, science, English language arts, social studies (primarily US history), and economics. Each song page has lyrics, related links, and state standards.
- The Mathematics Assessment Project— Tools for formative and summative assessment that make knowledge and reasoning visible, and help teachers to guide students in how to improve, and monitor their progress.
- Dan Meyer’s collection of Three-Act Math Tasks